Falkner Winery is located high on a hill with a spectacular view overlooking the entire Temecula Valley. It was founded in 2000 by Ray and Loretta Falkner of Falkner Winery, Inc. Falkner Winery produces premium wines with outstanding varietal character from grapes that are grown on the estate. The Falkner's take pride in their quality wines and availability of unique art and gifts.
Wines produced include Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, Merlot, Sangiovese and proprietary wines such as the "Amonte" a robust red Tuscan wine.
The winery tasting room is open daily from 10 to 5, the Pinnacle is open from 11:30am-3:30pm Monday through Thursday and 11:30am-2:30pm Friday through Sunday. The address is 40620 Calle Contento Road, and is only a quarter of a mile north of Rancho California Road, in the heart of Temecula Valley Wine Country. The winery offers both public and VIP tours for groups of 20 or more. Wedding and banquet facilities available. For more information call 951-676-8231.
- 40620 Calle Contento Temecula, CA 92591
- (951) 676-8231
- Falkner Winery, Inc., Ray & Loretta Falkner
- Steve Hagata
- Please visit www.doffowines.com/ for more information
- Tasting Room, restaurant, wedding facilities, receptions & banquets, a gift shop, tours, art gallery.
- Pinnacle Restaurant
- Open Daily, 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Call now to reserve your TRIP!!!!! (619) 988-9080