San Diego Hotlimos and Party Bus knows that Halloween Season is here in San Diego. Which Haunted House has your curiosity peaked? We all love haunted houses so why don’t we have them year round? I guess the addage goes, ‘too much of a good thing is bad for you’ well this might be what they are referring to.
We have investigated over 50 organized haunted houses in Southern California and San Diego. We’ve found the 5 Best Haunts by ranking them based on these following criteria, and my personal judgement and experience. I love being scared and I hope you do to.
HOW WE RANKED THE HAUNTED HOUSES
- If the house allows those Under 13 years of age. Let’s be honest, the reason we go to haunts is to be scared. Having endorphins rushing your blood is a definite high. Disneyland Haunted Mansion is not going to pass the test.
- Has the Haunt been in business for over 3 years? If people remember your Haunts name or even your name with a favorable light than you are a success!
- Professional Scare Master – Scaring people is a real artform! Some people muddy through the waters and fail miserably. Successful Scare Masters make 200 to 300 Thousand in 20 days. If you went to a bad haunt would you go back the following year?
- Number of rooms or the time spent in the Haunts. More rooms have more characters waiting to scare you. Better organized events really make the difference between good and bad haunted houses.
Are the Haunts VIP and Handicap accessible? Courtesy shows the amount of consideration for all your guests.
- Do aggregate reviews from 3rd party sites draw a picture of what is good to come. Please leave a review and share your adventure or misadventure.
- Is the Haunt physically challenging? Without getting dirty can it really be scary. Real Haunts incorporate all your senses and at times should make you feel uncomfortable. Today Haunts are making those who love to be scared sign their life away with contracts. Letting you know what you are getting your hands into. Some even make you take a physical before entering. As we mentioned prior, the Haunted Mansion from Disneyland is still in the spot people call, “The Happiest Place on Earth.”.
- Is there a spot close that you can share a beer or drink and laugh with your friends about your ptsd? Most people don’t want to travel out to the middle of nowhere to be scared unless they have a party set up there too.
Get ready for all the creativity, adrenaline, and seasonal frightful fun.
Here at San Diego Hotlimos and Party Bus we love the Halloween Season and we want you to love it as much as us.
All during September and October we are taking $100 off 2-way transportation during the week Sunday-Thursday. If you wish to attend multiple Haunts we suggest an hourly bus charter. Hourly Party Bus Rental means you are in control of where you go within a certain amount of distance. The driver will be your personal chauffeur. You will save $200 on Hourly Transportation to 2 or more houses. Also, please remember that lines will play into your time. We can personally call the Haunts and organize a discounted rate for each of the events and VIP access for the Haunts agreed upon price.
Some very important rules that you should adhere to before entering and of the Haunts we have listed:
- Please don’t wear costumes or masks if you are planning on going. This is generally due to insurance purposes but you can also the conflicts that may arise.
- Please don’t enter any of the Haunts under the influence.
- Please don’t take pictures while in the Haunts
- Please don’t bring anything expensive into the Haunt that you wouldn’t want to lose.
- Please don’t touch the actors or demonic entities inside the haunts. They may swallow your soul if provoked.
- Please click on the link to the Haunt you will be attending and check out their rules and regulations or FAQ section.